# Week 2 - Content Integration
# Class Presentation
# Task 1:
- Create an account on SCOPESdf.org
- Go through at least one tutorial (see list in the Week 2 summary) which explains the software workflow of a vector graphics tool. We strongly recommend Make Haven material.
- Go through at least two different vector graphics tool. Do not dedicate too much time, just explore the main features.
- Read the STEAMinOulu handbook. Pages 19-23
# Task 2:
- Using the tools and processes learned during this week create a sticker for a laptop, a tote bag, a t-shirt, for you or one of your colleagues. You can also design a vinyl to place in a common wall in your education space.
- Sticker should reflect the Maker Movement in Education or the opportunities and challenges of using digital fabrication in education.
- You should create a design completely from scratch OR make some adaptations to a downloaded design (add text, make changes to logo …)
# Tasks 3:
- Using the SCOPESdf.org lesson builder tool, document the process.
- Include 2+ photos
- Using the "reflections" field, answer the questions:
- How does this process relate to what you are teaching in the classroom?
- How does this project inspire you?
- Could you come up with a multidisciplinary/interdisciplinary education activity that you can use with your students using a vinyl cutter? Please, describe it shortly.
- Describe shortly how would you implement each one of the design process models steps defined in the Master class
- If you are having issues with SCOPESdf, please upload the pictures and reflection in the following Google forms (opens new window)
# Extra activity (not mandatory):
- Use vinyl cutter/plotter to create something using any of the advanced processes presented in the Masterclass: Silkscreen, flexible circuits. Consult first with your Fab Lab node the availability of material and tools for such activity.